Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Begging for Backlinks

So my main job now is soliciting sites for back links to ours. What an arduous process. Begging other webmasters for a link to our site. Something that they can place on their site that says trade show displays, or perhaps trade show exhibits with a brief message about what it is that we do. It's all how you play the SEO game.

I'm finding that it's pretty hard to get links from reputable sites. It's kinda like telemarketing or cold-calling eskimos and wanting to sell them ice. Webmasters have enough issues to worry about.

On another note, I wish I could attend the Exhibitor's Show at the end of the month. I could learn so much about the industry, rub elbows with some folks and just absorb more knowledge of products, etc. That's not going to happen. Heck, I don't even think Lowell is going.

No comments: