Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Max Rawson's Service and SEO Garbage

So I went to a service last night for Max, an old friend from high school who died in a motorcycle accident a few weeks ago. There were a few of the guys I usually run into when I attend a Jesuit function...Rob, Huston, Aaron, Zach, Hudnut. It was great seeing them all again, but under those circumstances it was awkward. Max was a good guy. He definitely went too soon. We all lifted a few pints for him at the Dublin and reminisced about the past and caught up on the present. It's always good to see those guys and I wish that I would have graduated with them. That always bothers me a bit and makes me feel like they don't see me as an equal. I just need to get over that I guess. Your friends are your friends despite some rash decisions you might make early on in life. Besides, they are all interested in my life and we laugh together. There is a bond.

I stayed at work until a little after 6, to work on the SEO stuff that is, well, kinda terra incognita for me. We got this new software about a month ago that shows us how to optimize our site. I need to get links back to the site by using the right words. Words like trade show booths, banner stands and trade show exhibits need to point to the right pages. That's optimization, baby!

Man, after a few pints last night, I'm draggin' today!

No comments: