Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Couldn't Deprive You of This....

Hola Amigos,

I've been busy. Real frickin' busy! The wife and I started a new business this summer, PopMyTop, LLC. We are distributors of the Bottle Popper, a really unique and revolutionary bottle cap remover. It's a product that you can live without, but you shouldn't!
I was taking a break from pursuing some leads and stumbled across this:



Now, I don't know about you, but I am fascinated by competitive eating. Not obsessed, but fascinated. There is a league for this "sport." Can you believe it? But hey, this is America. God bless us everyone. We are all entitled to chase our dreams. If those dreams include shoving six friggin' pounds of meat into our bodies, washed down by a little plastic cup of wetness, well, so be it!

All hail Joey Chesnutt!

No comments: